Why use DPG Plus for your CCTV drain survey?
- We use the very latest CCTV drain survey technology.
- We can save you time, money and a lot of unnecessary mess.
- Our cameras are capable of surveying bore pipes as small as 50mm and as large as 900mm.
- We provide a video showing the condition of your actual drains.
- We are accredited and have an excellent track record of high quality work.
DPG Plus use the very latest CCTV drain survey technology to provide detailed inspections of a drain or pipe system below ground or above ground in areas not readily accessible. Using camera equipment capable of surveying small bore pipes from 50mm-diameter to large bore pipes up to 900mm-diameter we are able to precisely examine and identify any problem areas.
DPG Plus provides a professional CCTV drain survey camera service that can save you time, money and a lot of unnecessary mess when trying to locate a problem. Following a site visit from one of our teams we will provide the results on USB or CD-ROM with a detailed report on the drain condition. We will supply you with a summary of the situation and outline recommendations for problem resolution and the repairs. Once this is provided, a specialist team from DPG Plus will then be available to carry out the recommendations on request.
- Pre & post construction inspection
- Full colour video images
- Still pictures provided with the written report
- Reports available on VHS or CD-ROM
- Plan of drainage system surveyed
- Sonar drain tracing for exact defect locations
CCTV Surveying – 25mm to 600mm Diameter Pipework
When problems are suspected in a drain, possibly structural, reoccurring blockages, cross contamination, rodents etc. our trained engineers use a range of CCTV equipment to accurately identify problems, their locations, along with providing cost effective and practical solutions.
Our range of CCTV equipment can operate in pipework between 25mm and 600mm. These units vary in size and capacity with the smallest being a hand held battery operated CCTV unit and the largest being a remote controlled crawler unit that is used to survey large sewers.
On completion of a CCTV survey, a full structural report is supplied, along with a DVD, plan and conclusion, including any recommendations if required.